Monday, August 2, 2010

[Review] 10.08.02. Listen? Listen 4 Life Radio (Japan)

 

The female host (she's not pictured) is Mai Oshima who is a graduate of AKB48.

The guy is Washizaki Takeshi!! I JUST put it together that he was the one that did the cover of Rock U, Pretty Girl, & Mister :(..

OMG...he started the KARA wave in Japan before Gekidan Hitori.. I remember his Rock U cover got articles way back when!!




I'm failing with my Japanese/KARA stuff lol..anyways here are his covers:

 


credit: uploaders.



Seungyeon is such a natural lol like she fits right in... Gyuri was joking around so she seems pretty comfortable too and Jing surprised me, she was talkative. Nicole ...she needed some help from the interpreter but so did Hara so.. don't feel too bad for Nicole. I think/hope she at least understands it.. I know it's easier to understand then to talk in Japanese.



Overall, that atmosphere was fun and light hearted..

1 comment:

  1. And now Maimai?? wow!
    You're really good at finding anything about KARA.

    ReplyDelete