Sunday, August 1, 2010

[Review] Heroes: EP 3

First Nicole looked soo feminine and pretty in her Maxi dress  :)


Highlights:


1. Nicole was on the Unpopular team XD. I hope Nicole wasn't affected by that, besides Unpopular team has way more fun.


2. They were playing the mat game again. I think Nicole will ALWAYS be guaranteed screen time..most of the time she is super confused XD.


3. They were asking the girls their real names and when Nicole is YongJu.. everyone thought it was funny.. But in the cute way, the Mc asked them all to say YongJu AH~ and they did to Cole's embarrassment haha.


4. During the mat game, I guess they were asked to make the sound for Jaws.. and Nicole did the sound and said Help Me!.. haha then another time she said Shark! but her team lost. The older lady was like.. well Nicole doesn't know Korean but you (Nicole's team mate) don't have an excuse so they left Nicole alone but went after the other girl lol.


I know I need to learn their names XD

Also I know a lot of us want more Nicole but we have to realize this isn't only Nicole's show.. there are a ton of other cast people that are vying for screen time too lol. I think having been used to Nicole having her own show, we just expect to see more of her. But the Mc's made use of Nicole's antics and it was aired soo.. be happy I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment